Just because Summer is winding down, doesn't mean the market is. We still have the entire month of September! This month we are hosting a food drive for HELPING HANDS OF SHERWOOD. Bring 5 items or more for a donation and receive a $2 coupon to use at the market this month (one per person). Your donations can be dropped off at the master gardeners booth. The food drive will continue through the end of September!


Vendor of the Week: Oh My Ganache
“Oh, My Ganache” was founded in 2009 with the basic concept of creating the best gourmet cupcake possible, using only local fresh ingredients!  I use farm fresh eggs and whenever possible, I use fresh berries from local farmers right here in Sherwood!
I pride myself in making deliciously creamy frosting that are perfectly sweetened, so as not to over-power the flavor of the frosting itself!  Thus, allowing the frosting to add to the flavor of the cupcake, not take it over.
Be sure to stop by this weekend, at new spot at the end near the Library, and pick up some great cupcakes for your Labor Day weekend get together!

Business of the Week: Mary Kay
I started my business with Mary Kay in March, just a few months ago, really. I just had one facial, and I was so impressed with the products that I became an Independent Beauty Consultant.  . I love Mary Kay. The culture is so positive and upbeat, and really, what can be better than spending all of my working time enriching other women’s lives and sharing this fantastic opportunity (read: socializing over skin care)? How many working professionals right now can really say they love what they do? I can! 
I’ll have samples galore, so come on over and try the best products on the market. I’ll also be doing a drawing for a Miracle Set, so you can put your name in and hope for the big money.
Many thanks –Julie Harris
 
Vendor Specials:
The Palm Bakery- Hello everyone! We will have our artisan breads and rolls again along with a new artisan bread: Pumpkin Oatmeal.  Scone flavors are Lemon Blueberry, Dark Chocolate & Orange, and Key Lime. Pumpkin Coffee Cake is a new one this week along with Apple Cider Cake, Lemon Cookie bars, and more!

Steele Plants: We will have freshly picked Brooks Plums this week @ $1.00 per lb.